Strategic Youth Network For Development
What drives us
Our vision is that young people and future generations in Ghana have healthy ecosystems that support their livelihoods and well-being, whilst the natural resources are used sustainably.
- We are a Youth-oriented environmental NGO based in Ghana.
- We promote active youth participation in the governance of our natural resources and environmental (NRE) sector through policy level and community level advocacy.
- We collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the implementation and achievement of Ghana‘s climate and environmental targets
- We aim to engage and empower young people to be stewards of environmental conservation
- We aim to become a leading youth voice on NRE-related issues
Policy Level Advocacy:
Development of independent publications (position papers, policy briefs, case studies, experiences etc)
Community Level Advocacy:
Simplifying relevant state policies, laws, plans etc
Engaging District Assemblies in their MTDP processes